Sunday, October 9, 2016

Now it's time to laugh



A family took a trip to Disney World. After three exhausting days, they headed home. As they drove away, the son waved and said, “Goodbye, Mickey.” 
The daughter waved and said, “Goodbye, Minnie.” 
The Father waved, rather weakly, and said, “Goodbye, Money.” 

A doctor says to his patient, “I have a bad news and a worse news”. 
“Oh dear, what’s the bad news?” – asks the patient. 
The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.” 
“That’s terrible,” said the patient. “How can any news possibly be worse?” 
The doctor replies, “I’ve been trying to contact you since yesterday.” 

Son: “Windows frozen daddy.” 
Father: “Pour some warm water over it.” 
Son: “Computer completely screwed up now.” 

I told my doctor that I broke my arm in two places 
 He told me to stop going to those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment