Saturday, December 31, 2016

A New Year's Prayer


Lord, You make all things new
You bring hope alive in our hearts
And cause our Spirits to be born again.

Thank you for this new year
For all the potential it holds.
Come and kindle in us
A mighty flame
So that in our time, many will see the wonders of God
And live forever to praise Your glorious name.

Amen




God's Plans for our future are good

For I know the plans that I have for you,' says the LORD, 'plans for your welfare, and not for calamity, to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11, (NHEB)

God's compassion is new every morning
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”

Lamentations 3:22-24 (NIV)

Seek God for the future:-
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

Proverbs 3:5-6, (NLT)

Let go of what has gone before and press on to what is ahead
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13-14, (NIV)

Do not be afraid about the future - instead, give everything over to God in prayer:-
Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart

Philippians 4:6, (GNT)



No comments:

Post a Comment