Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Big Men are really just bastards


Most people need help at some time or another. Especially when troubles are looming and more so when enemies are out to destroy you. When the clouds are gathering and you are at the end of your patience and do not know how long you can hold on. When you are under immense pressure and feel as though you are going to crack. When people say malicious things about you that are untrue when people who do not care about God come and attack you, there is only one thing you can do. Stand firm, call on God, He is your defender. 

Whatever is happening, will end. Do not fear the wicked and mean people, who try to intimidate you. There will be an end to everything.

I posted the following blogs and it is all part of an unfolding story and eventually the entire story will be told.

Big Men

Your enemies are your best spiritual teachers

My world is falling apart but I am not done yet

A Personal Dilemma – A life Lesson

It is a journey, one that I had not anticipated, yet here I am, almost a year later, in fact March 2 is exactly a year.

During this time I posted several articles, and dozens more on how to deal with stress, inspiration and life changing situations. It has been an inspiration for me to share and I have learnt so much in this time.

What I really can say is that a life changing situation is not the end of life, it is actually the beginning of a new chapter, even if it seems clouded with problems, it is a learning process, and when we finally get the point of what we are to learn, life happens.  Yes, life begins to unfold in the most beautiful, calm an serene manner. The evil, greedy manipulative people who walk in darkness are just big men who are bastards and when you know the truth, it sets you free. We know, they have been around from the beginning, we just need to read some of the Psalms and we will understand the terror and fear, that David endured under the hands of the evil dark people. Yes they are in darkness, but light will expose darkness.

I am not done, I still have a few giants to face, and I keep getting hit with more trauma. It is annoying, upsetting, and stressful, but, and it is a BIG BUT, its not the end, its a continuation of learning, of experiencing, the true reason why I am here, why love is the greatest force in the entire universe, and through love, forgiveness is easy.

I know deep within my soul, I will walk away from this situation a better person, a person who can finally say, I know who I am.

When I saw this image, I realized how much time we waste on judging people, its a waste of time. We should not waste time on people who do not deserve our time. Forgive them, its the best way to remain in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment